Radiance Petroleum Limited (“Radiance”) is an indigenous limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Ghana on 16th October 2012.
Radiance is licensed by the National Petroleum Authority (NPA) to provide various petroleum services including oil marketing, bunkering and lubricants blending.
Radiance is duly registered with major institutions as the Petroleum Commission (PC) and Minerals Commission (MC) to provide petroleum and mining support services.
Radiance is also an active member of the Association of Oil Marketing Companies of Ghana (AOMCs).
The company’s authorised business is the retail of petroleum products and allied services. Radiance’s highly prioritises its service values of safety, environmental friendliness, reliability, timeliness, integrity and trust (SERT-IT). We have a system of quality controls to ensure that we serve our customers nothing, but the best always.
Radiance has expanded its capabilities to meet the fuel management needs of our customers with a well-established fuel management system – the RPLus Card.
Radiance is organised with a team that is capable of addressing a multitude of downstream and upstream petroleum needs ranging in size and complexity.
Our vision is to be the preferred indigenous petroleum service provider in our markets.
Our mission is to provide the best fuel to our clients in the most compliant, convenient, reliable, safe, socially responsible and timely manner.
In carrying out our day-to-day business operations, we strive to:
• provide work environments where our employees can meet their potential and thrive in an atmosphere of excellence;
• be the industry standard in service to customers; provide a memorable service experience by offering the best quantity, best quality, best price, best waiting time and best service;
• be considered as a model corporate citizen in the community;
• maintain a superior level of integrity and professionalism in interactions with business partners and associates;
• exceed our stakeholders’ expectations through continuous improvement and stakeholder interaction.
The acronym SPRITE defines the principles and values Radiance upholds:
S – We provide Satisfying Service experience in the most Safe and Socially responsible manner;
P – We own our work and work Professionally with Pride and Passion;
R – We treat all our stakeholders with Respect and are Reliable in meeting our stakeholders’ expectations, We Recognise and Reward Loyalty;
I – We seek to continually Improve our work processes and adopt Innovative approaches in our service delivery;
T – We Trust in God, seek to be Trustworthy, promote Teamwork and value the Time of our stakeholders;
E – We provide Enabling work environment for our Employees (Associates) to build their capacity, Empower them to be the best in their roles and combine work with Entertainment